FVMPE-RS Twin Laser Multiphoton Microscope (Olympus)
Inverted Axio Observer.Z1 microscope
- Upright microscope platform
- SpectraPhysics (Newport) MaiTai Laser with 700-1000nm tuning range
- SpectraPhysics (Newport) Insight X3 Laser with 700-1300nm tuning range
- Four non-descanned detectors with 12 filter options
- Long-working distance immersion optics
- Gas anesthesia and vitals support for live mouse imaging
- Multi-position, tiling and targeted illumination capabilities
Please contact us to receive training before using this instrument for the first time.
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|Olympus MPM - Training||$120/h||NA|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users. *If canceling with less than 24 hours notice, unused hours will be charged at 50% of standard rate. No show hours will be charged at the full rate. 50% discount for 8 or more continuous off-peak hours.|
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's Imaging Facility (RRID:SCR_021741).
B56A Weill Hall