Welcome to the Biotechnology Resource Center. Discover our cutting edge instruments, or book a project consultation with our expert scientists.
What we can do for you
- We provide full service from sample to data in major life science disciplines like genomics, bioinformatics, microscopy, proteomics, metabolomics, flow cytometry and more.
- We train your students and your staff on our instruments so they can operate them autonomously.
- We offer consultations and expert advice to help you identify the best design for your project.
- We collaborate with researchers to develop protocols or adapt existing ones to new applications.
- We write support letters for your grant applications
- We acquire new technologies to meet the needs of the ever-changing technological landscape in life sciences.
- We created a seed grant program to support early ideas and generate preliminary results for larger grant applications.
Visit our core facility pages and discover all the possibilities we offer. Get your research done faster, easier, better.
The BRC has two reserved parking spaces for facility customers who are transporting sensitive samples.