Keyence BZ-X810 Microscope
- Air immersion objective lenses (4-40X)
- Fluorescence, phase and transmitted light imaging modes
- Automated stage with tiling and multiple position imaging
- Can accommodate slides, dishes, flasks and flat-bottom multiwell plates
- Environmental chamber for live cell imaging
Please contact us to receive training before using this instrument for the first time.
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|Keyence box microscope||$20/hr||$10/hr|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.|
*If canceling with less than 24 hours notice, unused hours will be charged at 50% of standard rate. No show hours will be charged at the full rate.
50% discount for 8 or more continuous off-peak hours.
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's BRC Imaging Facility, with NIH S10OD032251 funding for the shared Keyence box microscope.
B38 Weill Hall