LSM710 Confocal (Zeiss)
- Inverted Axio Observer.Z1 microscope
- Spectrally-resolved detection
- 405, 458, 488, 514, 561, and 633 nm laser lines
- Heated chamber with CO2, O2 and humidity regulation (separate cooling stage)
- DIC optics, high NA water and oil immersion objective lenses
- Definite Focus focal-drift compensation
Please contact us to receive training before using this instrument for the first time.
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|Zeiss 710 Confocal*||$40/h||$20/h|
|Zeiss 710 Confocal - Training||$95/h||NA|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.|
*If canceling with less than 24 hours notice, unused hours will be charged at 50% of standard rate. No show hours will be charged at the full rate.
50% discount for 8 or more continuous off-peak hours.
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's Imaging Facility, with NIH 1S10RR025502 funding for the shared Zeiss LSM 710 Confocal Microscope.
B46 Weill Hall