Spinning Disk Confocal (Andor/Olympus)
Inverted Olympus IX-83 microscope
- DIC optics, high NA immersion objective lenses
- 405, 488, 561, and 640 nm laser lines
- Multiple cameras for truly simultaneous color imaging
- Andor ultras for fast imaging (50 frames/sec)
- Heated chamber with CO2, O2 and humidity regulation
- ZDC2 focal-drift compensation
Please contact us to receive training before using this instrument for the first time.
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|Andor/Olympus Spinning Disk Confocal||$25/h||$12/h|
|Andor/Olympus Spinning Disk Confocal - Training||$80/h||NA|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.|
Training on any instrument takes 1-2 hours, depending on prior experience.
50% discount for 8 or more continuous off-peak evening hours.
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's Imaging Facility, with NIH 1S10OD010605 funding for the shared Andor Revolution Spinning Disk Confocal Microscope.
B46 Weill Hall