Cell analyzers have many uses. For example, they would be useful if you are interested in one of the following applications.
- Phenotype analysis (cell surface antigens/markers)
- Intracellular analysis (e.g. cytokines, or signaling and phosphoflow)
- DNA analysis (e.g. cell cycle, or viability analyses)
- Cell function analysis (e.g. intracellular calcium flux, cell proliferation assays, or apoptosis)
- Small particle detection
- Gene expression and transfection
- Absolute quantification
- Particle internalization
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization and RNA detection
- Genome size determination
Many other applications rely on cell analyzers. If you are not sure what instrument is right for your experiment, contact us.