LSM880 Confocal multiphoton upright - u880 (Zeiss)
Upright Axio Examiner.Z1 microscope
- Spectrally-resolved detection with GaAsP sensitivity
- SpectraPhysics MaiTai laser with 700-1000nm multiphoton excitation
- Non-descanned detectors available
- 405, 458, 488, 514, 561, and 633 nm confocal laser lines
- Long-working distance immersion optics available
- Tunable emission polarization of the multiphoton excitation
- FRAP and tiling capabilities
Please contact us to receive training before using this instrument for the first time.
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|Confocal multiphoton upright (u880)*||$45/h||$23/h|
|Confocal multiphoton upright (u880) - Training||$100/h||NA|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.|
*If canceling with less than 24 hours notice, unused hours will be charged at 50% of standard rate. No show hours will be charged at the full rate.
50% discount for 8 or more continuous off-peak hours.
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's Imaging Facility, with NIH S10OD018516 funding for the shared Zeiss LSM880 confocal/multiphoton microscope.
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on these documents or need materials in an alternate format, please contact email@example.com.
B45 Weill Hall