Qubit 3.0 (ThermoFisher Scientific)
Fast and sensitive quantification of DNA, RNA and proteins.
The Invitrogen Qubit 3 Fluorometer is a benchtop fluorometer designed to accurately measure DNA, RNA, and protein quantity.
This instrument is currently available for rental to BRC users.
To request a time slot
- Click Rent instrument in the button above, and sign in to your BRC account above.
- Click “Schedule Equipment” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select “Qubit Rental” from the dropdown box and click submit.
- Choose a time slot and fill information into the pop up window.
- Click “submit appointment". You will receive an email confirming your rental request.
Weekly available time slots
- Monday 9AM – Tuesday 4PM
- Thursday 9AM – Friday 4PM
User agrees to:
- Purchase their own reagents, tubes, and supplies.
- Return Qubit by 4PM on their final rental day.
- Assume all financial responsibility for any misuse or damage to the instrument.
|Description||Internal price (Cornell and Cornell affiliates)||External price|
|Qubit (ThermoFisher Scientific)||Free rental. See instructions above.||contact us|
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on these documents or need materials in an alternate format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.