Standard sequencing technologies
Next-Generation sample QC
- Quality Control for NGS workflows
- Extraction, clean-up, dilution, re-array
- DNA/RNA quantification
- Library pooling
- Digital PCR quantification
Next-Generation sample preparation
- 10X Genomics single-cell libraries
- Indexing reactions and Amplicon sequencing
- Illumina libraries: Small projects
- Illumina libraries: Large projects
Visual explainer: Illumina libraries
We always recommend that you start with a project consultation.
Understanding your project goals helps us to make accurate recommendations. A consultation is also a great time to answer all practical questions to plan and design your experiment.
Acknowledging BRC services and staff
If you publish data that has been generated with the help of the services we provide, mentioning the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology in the acknowledgments section is very helpful. Here is why. You can also review our authorship guidelines.