- Sample extraction, clean-up, dilution, re-array
- DNA/RNA quantification
- Quality Control for NGS workflows
- Illumina libraries: Small projects
- Illumina libraries: Large projects
- 10X Genomics single-cell libraries
- Indexing reactions for Illumina library preps
- Library pooling
- NextSeq 500/550 (Illumina) sequencing
- NextSeq 2000 (Illumina) sequencing
- MiSeq (Illumina) sequencing
- MinION (Oxford Nanopore) sequencing
Other sequencing technologies
Questions and consultations
Whether you have a small or a large project, we always recommend that you start with a project consultation.
Understanding your project goals help us make more accurate recommendations to choose the best technology and optimal experimental design.
A consultation is also a great time to answer all practical questions you may have: how much will it cost, what read length should I choose, how much DNA/RNA do I need, and how do I submit my samples?
Not finding what you were looking for? Let us know. Our Biotechnology Development Program works jointly with scientists to acquire new technologies and meet your needs.
Acknowledging BRC services and staff
If you publish data that has been generated with the help of the services we provide, mentioning the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology in the acknowledgments section is very helpful. Here is why. You can also review our authorship guidelines.