Transport from Geneva to Ithaca campus
- Submit your DNA sequencing order online
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify BRC staff for sample delivery.
- Pack your samples in a plastic bag clearly labeled with your order number. We recommend you to use frozen ice packs.
- Place your samples in an Igloo Cooler specifically provided by Cornell Agritech.
- Place the cooler containing your samples in an area labeled "Ithaca Campus Mail" inside Building 4941 (B&P), Geneva. The inter-campus shuttle van will return the coolers to Geneva.
- Put the “empty” coolers returned from Ithaca in an area labeled "Empty coolers" inside Building 4941 (B&P), Geneva.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.