TeamViewer - instructions
- Sign out whatever workstation you want to use on the calendar.
- Download TeamViewer and put it somewhere that you remember so that you can continue to run it in the future. (It is free for personal use.) https://www.teamviewer.com/en-us/
- Run TeamViewer.
- Put in the Partner ID of the computer you would like to access. (See below for partner ID numbers.)
- Enter “Connect”.
- When the Team Viewer Authentication window pops up, click the Advanced button (looks like a + in a circle).
- Change authentication option from TeamViewer to Windows.
- Log on with your full email@example.com and password.
- When you leave, do not simply x-out. Log out of the BRC Login program like you usually do. Otherwise you will remain logged in to the system, and will be overcharged.
Workstation Partner ID
- B46 workstation = 1603084468
- B45 workstation = 407695124
- Lightsheet workstation = 1145384273