LSM880 Confocal multiphoton inverted - i880 (Zeiss)
Inverted Axio Observer.Z1 microscope
- Spectrally-resolved detection with GaAsP sensitivity
- SpectraPhysics Insight laser with 1040 nm and tunable 680-1300 nm multiphoton lines
- Non-descanned detectors available
- 405, 458, 488, 514, 561, and 633 nm confocal laser lines
- Heated chamber with CO2 and humidity regulation
- DIC optics, high NA water and oil immersion objective lenses
- Definite Focus focal-drift compensation
- FCS, FRAP and tiling capabilities
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|Confocal multiphoton inverted (i880)*||$45/h||$23/h|
|Confocal multiphoton inverted (i880) - Training||$100/h||NA|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.|
*If canceling with less than 24 hours notice, unused hours will be charged at 50% of standard rate. No show hours will be charged at the full rate.
50% discount for 8 or more continuous off-peak hours.
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's BRC Imaging Facility (RRID:SCR_021741), with NYSTEM (C029155) and NIH (S10OD018516) funding for the shared Zeiss LSM880 confocal/multiphoton microscope.
- i880 Condensed User Guide
- i880 Detailed User Guide
- Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy (FCS) i880
- Multiphoton Laser Startup i880
- Using Definite Focus i880
- Using Differential Interference Contrast (DIC) i880
- Airy Scan i880
- Linear unmixing
- Changing objectives i880 & u880
- Sample Carrier Application i880 & u880
- Stitching and Tiling i880 & u880
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on these documents or need materials in an alternate format, please contact email@example.com.
B45 Weill Hall