QuickDrop spectrophotometer (Molecular Devices)
This standalone instrument replaces the NanoDrop.
It provides rapid, accurate DNA, RNA, and protein quantitation in a one-touch, full-spectrum micro-volume absorbance reader.
The instrument is currently available for rental to BRC users.
To request a time slot
- Click Rent instrument in the button above, and sign into your BRC account above.
- Click “Schedule Equipment” from the menu on the left-hand side.
- Select “QuickDrop Rental” from the dropdown box and click submit.
- Choose a time slot and fill information into pop up window.
- Click “submit appointment". You will receive an email confirming your rental request.
Weekly available time slots
- Monday 9AM – Tuesday 4PM
- Thursday 9AM – Friday 4PM
User agrees to:
- Purchase their own reagents, tubes, and supplies.
- Return QuickDrop by 4PM on their final rental day.
- Assume all financial responsibility for any misuse or damage to the instrument.
|Description||Internal price (Cornell and Cornell affiliates)||External price|
|QuickDrop||Free rental. See instructions above.||contact us|
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on these documents or need materials in an alternate format, please contact email@example.com.