VisualSonics Vevo-2100 Ultrasound
High resolution (20-70 MHz)
- Heated stage
- Isoflurane gas anesthesia
- EKG and breath monitoring
- Doppler flow measurements
- Image-guided injection and extraction
- Supports contrast mode
- Digital RF-mode (raw data output)
- Peripheral sonosite microbubble disruption device
Please contact us to receive training before using this instrument for the first time.
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|VisualSonics Vevo-2100 Ultrasound||$30/h||$30/h|
|VisualSonics Vevo-2100 Ultrasound - Training||$85/h||NA|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.|
High-resolution sonography was carried out through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's Imaging, with NIH 1S10OD016191 funding for the VisualSonics Vevo-2100 ultrasound.
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on these documents or need materials in an alternate format, please contact email@example.com.