Fluorescence microscope upright (Olympus)
- Olympus upright BX-50 microscope
- High NA water and oil immersion objective lenses
- DAPI, CFP, GFP, YFP, green, red or far-red filter packs
- DIC, phase contrast, dark field, or polarization modes
- Andor Luca EMCCD or Motic color camera
- Metamorph acquisition and image analysis
Please contact us to receive training before using this instrument for the first time.
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|Fluorescence Microscope Upright (Olympus)||$20/h||$20/h|
|Fluorescence Microscope Upright (Olympus) - Training||$75/h||NA|
|Minimum charge: 1 hour|
A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.
Training on any instrument takes 1-2 hours, depending on prior experience.
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's BRC Imaging Facility (RRID:SCR_021741).
- Olympus Upright Microscope Specifications
- Olympus Upright Microscope Fluorescence User Guide
- Olympus Upright Microscope Reflected Light User Guide
- Olympus Upright Microscope Transmitted Light User Guide
- Olympus Upright Microscope Changing Filter Cubes
- Olympus Upright Microscope Differential Interference Contrast
- Olympus Upright Microscope Kohler Illumination
B46 Weill Hall