- Bioluminescence or fluorescence imaging
- 2D or 3D imaging modes
- Variable field-of-view from 3.9 to 22.5 cm
- Onboard heating and gas anesthesia for live mice (up to 5 at a time)
- 10 excitation and 18 emission filters with spectral unmixing algorithms
- Provides aligned 3D optical and CT data when operated in conjunction with the Bruker Skyscan 1276 micro-CT
(9pm-9am, Sat-Sun & holidays)
|IVIS Spectrum - Training||$90/h||NA|
|A 64% surcharge applies to non-Cornell users.|
Imaging data was acquired through the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology's Imaging Facility, with NIH S10OD025049 for the IVIS Spectrum.
If you have a disability and are having trouble accessing information on these documents or need materials in an alternate format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
B46 Weill Hall