Proteomics and Metabolomics Facility
Sample preparation, sample analysis, and data interpretation
- Project design and consultations
- Protein identification
- Protein-protein interaction & protein complex analysis
- Post-translational modifications (PTM)
- Intact protein analysis
- Targeted metabolomics, lipidomics, and peptide profiling
- Targeted peptide and small molecule quantitation
- Untargeted metabolomics and lipidomics
Access to instruments and software
User-operated HPLC-MS systems
Some of our HPLC-MS systems can be operated by customers independently. This requires that you receive training, and get approval from the Facility director. See details on each instrument's page.
Acknowledging BRC services and staff
If you publish data that has been generated with the help of the services we provide, mentioning the Cornell Institute of Biotechnology in the acknowledgments section is very helpful. Here is why. You can also review our authorship guidelines.